A uniform gives a school and its pupils an identity, it bears the school logo, and we believe it is essential in helping to establish standards. Every child must wear the correct school uniform on each school day.
School Uniform Policy
Children have the option of wearing the following items:
- Purple sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan with school logo
- gold polo shirt
- black tailored trousers (or tailored shorts in summer), black skirt or black pinafore dress. A purple or yellow gingham dress can be worn in summer.
- plain black, grey or white socks
- black shoes (no boots, trainers or open toed sandals)
- Optional hijab – black or white and tight fitting - available from the office
Jeans, track suit bottoms, leggings or jogging trousers are not acceptable. Nursery and Reception children, however, can wear black jogging trousers to help them to achieve independence.
Long hair should be tied back.
Other Essential Items
- Purple book bag for Reception-Year 2
- A sensible sized school bag to fit on the cloakroom peg for Year 3-Year 6
- Water bottle - needed in school at all times
- PE bag - all children need their PE kit in school at all times.
- Year 4 children will go swimming once per week, for a term. Swimming caps must be worn, and can be purchased from the office. Only trunks (no long shorts), or a one piece costume or tankini (no bikinis) can be worn.
All children must have the following PE kit in school at all times
- T-Shirt in your child's house colour (Ebury = red, Gade = yellow, Chess = blue or Colne = green), with school logo
- Black PE shorts / black jogging bottoms (or black PE skort for girls)
- Trainers for outdoors (no logos)
- In cooler months, for outdoor PE, Years 1 to 6 can wear a plain black sweatshirt and jogging bottoms (no logos)
Long hair should be tied back and absolutely no jewellery, including earrings, should be worn.
Please ensure all clothing and equipment is labelled with your child's name. Iron-on labels are available on the Mapac website.
All children should be sent to school with appropriate outdoor clothing. Failure to have suitable clothing for the weather may mean that your child is not allowed to go outside during breaktimes.
Our school uniform supplier.
Our school uniform is provided by the local company Mapac. You are able to order direct from this company via their website by clicking on the logo below:
They stock our usual items, but also skirts, trousers, PE kits and much more. There is an option to select free delivery using their “Click & Collect” service, or you can visit the shop to purchase items. Orders can be made online, but ensure that orders are made early so that they arrive in time.