You can view our recent OFSTED report by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Some key points from the report are:
- The leadership and management of the school are outstanding.
- Governors are experienced and knowledgeable.
- The behaviour of pupils is outstanding.
- The safety of pupils is outstanding.
- Teaching is good throughout the school and some is outstanding.
- Pupils achieve well and make good progress.
- By the time pupils leave Year 6, standards overall are above the national average.
- The school prepares pupils very well for life in modern British society. They are taught to be tolerant and accepting, to value people’s differences and to celebrate diversity.
- Parents are very happy with the school. They appreciate its inclusive and welcoming climate and say that the school is ‘like a family’.
- The school’s curriculum is broad and balanced.
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural development is threaded through everything that the school does and is a particular strength.
- Relationships between pupils and staff are excellent. Pupils know that their teachers want them to succeed and they try very hard as a result.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click ‘Give your views’ to register and complete the ParentView survey