New To Nursery
Welcome to Nursery 2020/2021
We want to wish a very warm (if virtual) welcome to Laurance Haines Primary School to all the families who are joining Nursery in September 2020.
Whilst we are facing challenging times, we would like to provide you with as much information as possible to ensure your child’s smooth transition into our Nursery in September and enable you to feel part of our school community.
We will endeavour to where possible arrange opportunities for your child to meet their teacher and their peers whether this is through virtual communication or face to face meetings, should the current restrictions be lifted. In the meantime, If you would like to find out more details about the starting Nursery procedures, staff, environment, curriculum and much, much more please do watch the ‘Parents Induction Meeting’.
This page is just for you and we hope you will find it very useful! In the coming days and weeks we will post lots of useful information.
We will soon be in touch to arrange a virtual home visit to meet you and your child and answer any questions you may have.
You may also like to follow us on Twitter @LHS_Watford to keep up to date with the latest school news.
We also have an email service should you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile stay safe and we hope to see or hear from you soon.
- Am I ready for school poster – parent tips
- Welcome to Early Years - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-ynPxdHlY
- Welcome from Miss Rose - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSu0-5F1o6I
- Miss Rose sharing a story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Pk_PAa5fE
- Welcome from Mrs Butt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwa3GWbV7ME
- Welcome from Mrs Butler – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefXmcwrK60
- Welcome from Mrs Green – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA_HO91G33o
- Welcome from Mrs Moyo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NahDsgK-A_Q
- Link to uniform - https://www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/laurancehainesprimaryNurseryWD18/iron-or-sew-on-labels
- Information sheet - pre entry
- Online Learning Journal Guide
- Nursery Readiness Questionnaire
- Encouraging Talking
- Library Leaflet
- Book List
- Getting Ready For School
- Supporting Children At Home
- Supporting Understanding