End of Term Awards
At the end of each term, children are nominated by staff for special awards to celebrate their achievements throughout the term.
- Ashton Award - presented to a Nursery or Reception child.
- Lassman - awarded to a KS2 child
- Slade - can be awarded to a KS2 or KS1 child.
- RWI award - a reading award for a child currently in the RWI programme
- Platt Reading Award - a reading award for a child not in the RWI programme
- Maureen Leo Kitchen Team Award - children nominated by the kitchen team
- Ridyard Eco Award - an award for environmental awareness and excellence
At the end of each academic year, one staff member will be nominated by the leadership team for the Roger Gibbs Award for excellent staff contributions throughout the year.
Click on the Year and on the left to read about the awards received.