Attendance of Meetings
From September 2017, the Local Laurance Haines Governing Committee meets each half term.
The Committee exercises the powers, responsibilities and duties delegated by the Trust Board as set out in the Scheme of Delegation. This responsibility is predominantly school level governance functions and includes:
- Implementing the vision and value of the Trust
- Building an understanding of how the school is led and managed
- Ensuring that the school is working within policies adopted by the Trust
- Is meeting the agreed Trust targets
- Is managing its finances well within delegated powers
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Being a point of consultation and representation
- Reporting to the board
Please follow the links to view the details of the Attendance at Local Laurance Haines Governing Committee meetings..