Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst each school in the Trust maintains their own clear identity, working collaboratively means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Laurance Haines School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We have over 480 pupils and 100 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated near Watford Town centre and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1.
We can offer you:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you
- A staff council that is listened to and has impact
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
The School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The School is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Criminal Records Bureau.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to visit. We would very much look forward to showing you our school.